- Log in on your browser: https://acuityscheduling.com/login.php
- Or, download the mobile Acuity Admin app (not the user app): Apple or Android
How do I get the studio team to help me with booking appointments, answering actors’ payment questions, updating appointment length, etc.?
- CC us at email@example.com
- Know that once an actor is scheduled, they will get a confirmation email that contains payment links, balance due, Zoom link, instructions to send sides, etc.
How do I get actors to go there and make a scheduling request?
- Give them the link or tell them to go to our website’s Coaching page and make a Coaching Request
- Heads up, the Coaching link is also in the signature of your studio email address. You can tell actors to use the link in signature.
- Advanced tip: you can also insert a “Saved Response” in Missive
- In your email draft, hit the small symbol that looks like a pen with a plus sign
- Click on “All Coaches: Coaching Page”
- Hit “Insert Response”
- The link will be inserted wherever your cursor is